I am ahead of the St. Patrick Day parade, when I notice three local drunkards, with the cheapest (plastic bottle) beer in hand.
– What’s there? Revolution? and they look inquiring at me
– National Ireland day, I reply, continuing to look for interesting angles and subjects
– So what? they are totally unimpressed
– Irish beer! i add, unsure they ever tried some ever
– Where, where? their eyes start to sparkle and you can start to feel their enthusiasm
– Pubs around here, I shrug
– And is free? you can see the sparkle burning
– I don’t know about that, I shrug again and go my way.
In the meantime the parade arrives. With dying sparkles in their eyes, the drunkards try to bugger it but are meet with total indifference.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.